Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

Monday 2 June 2014

Top 5 TpT Blog Designers

Unknown
“How do I get an amazing blog design like Deanna Jump’s?” – if that’s a question you’re asking. Look no further. This post leads you into getting one by hiring a blog designer. 

I've only worked with Blogs fit for a queen before so I won’t be able to give you comments about others but I've compiled my personal top 5's - judging from their portfolio and nothing elseCheck them out, and see whose style you like best! 


Yup, the blog you are looking at right now is created by Courtney from Blogs fit for a Queen. She's very patient to listen to what you want. I can't even count how many amendments I made - she ended up sending me several versions of the blog each time! For more details, read my Blogs Fit for a Queen review here. Her prices are very reasonable, I paid for her service for just $40
Lucy S's blog is designed by 3am Teacher. 





post signature

Unknown / Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Distributed By Blogger Templates20